Sunday, March 27, 2011

Testing Out New Blog Location

Today, I've finalized my new web site and new blog location. Technically, the blog still can be found in the original Blogspot location. It can now also be found on my own web site, here: http://www.hello-napalm.com/scaleModeling.php The reason for this was to bring my scale modeling stuff together with my photography and computer graphics work, all on one site. This also allows me to put the completed model galleries, desk cam and any other related model things all together. Plus, I'm now able to manage all this silliness from a single application, which is what this post is meant to test.

Here is a photo of an olympic cat, to see if the pictures work as well:

acid_picdump_05

You'll probably notice a few formatting changes as far as the way I add photos and such to the blog, in order for the format to work a little better with the new site, but otherwise, things should be the same as always.

No comments: